Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Does anyone know an attorney? My sons private school has a policy that they must wear s mask. My son is sick once again and my ex husbsnd is taking me to mediation because I requested my son tto go maskless. His school called my ex, the priest and now i have to go see an attorney in mediation. Can someone please help me.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Not sure of the law when it comes to private schools, especially catholic ones, but they abide by their own rules/laws.
I know they take into serious consideration state mandates, and they can enforce them if they want to in part or in whole.
Being that they are run by paid tuitions, many are requesting masks be worn, or they will be forced to shut down if enough kids "test positive".

I have the same situation with my kids' school -- they have to wear masks or not go.

Yep you are right. The father makes the decision and brecause we are under contract law, the school decides mask or no mask.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LSU PATRIOT, click on at the bottom under it