Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I would say show the world. This a way for the child to get back at those who have committed these atrocities. Fook those who complain about airing it. Her life would be for nothing.

You can't unsee it or hear it.When seasoned detectives view Anthony Weiners laptop, many ran out of the room and got sick.Hilary and Uhma very sick and I've only seen the short version.

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Abso-Fucking-Loutely!!!

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

I have seen so many horrors in my time in the military and as a paramedic, I have become numb to physical atrocities... so bring it on... let the world see. words are words but a picture is worth a 1000 words... maybe the "normies" will finally accept the evil that surrounds us.

No but yes

I'm ready, show it

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Deepfake is a psyop to thwart what's coming. Some will see, but still not believe. It's an unforgettable evil.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Yep! I saved the pics. too. If people don't see, they will not believe.

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

From what clips I've seen...it's gruesome.

It's just the beginning of what is going to eventually be revealed...should we see it??

The more people who bear witness to these atrocities, the longer it will remain in our history books and stories as lessons for the future generations to know what has occured and to never allow it to happen again!

I already cannot sleep, but I still choose knowing.

#SaveOurChildren#GodWins

Follows Jesus ... He is my personal Lord and Savior. πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ Bow to nothing else ! #GodWins

just knowing its real is enough for me . but yes some will have to see it to believe . i seen blured pics and heard from two fifferent men about it and i reqlly kniw muself well enough that i dont want the raew version

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

All we really need is the PUBLIC admission by the guilty, or other credible sources. The rest should be available for those who doubt and want to see with their own eyes. I am ready for all of this to be over, not forgotten, but put behind

the workd needs fo see how evil these people are and the need to get RID of them !

Unfortunately, some of these people are so brainwashed they will have to see it to believe it! Hate to say it, but if i have to see it because of them i might be a bit resentful!

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

I don't want to see it either. But I do know for a fact that you won't be able to wake up anybody that you're trying to wake up without them being able to see the facts. Facts can slap these freaking people in the face and they still don't see it. They are so freaking blinded it's not even funny. i can guarentee, THAT wouldnt even be able to wake those type of sheep up.

Searching for truth! I love my country and want to save it!

I know I don't want to see it! Just reading about it was bad enough. I also don't want to see hangings or firing squads, either! I'd like to see the confessions, though.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

TRUTH shall set us FREE

wow