Up until 2020, I had never had to deal with any type of court proceedings my entire life! Over the past 13 months, I have witnessed how unconstitutional and backwards these systems are! When the head of the Supreme Court is a criminal, and an evil sick pedophile, i think its time for a change in our country! #WeThePeople deserve better
#ConstitutionalLawNow
#NESARA
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#JusticeForMaddieAndZac
https://youtu.be/K3jBt4S_SzQ

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Time for a REAL change!!!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

He’s under control! 😉

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I am so sorry that you had to endure this horrific and unjustified separation from your children. I am so happy to see you finally reunited. Truth, love, strength, and perseverance always win in the end. I will say a little prayer for you and your children tonight-- that you may have everlasting love, connection, and peace moving forward. God bless you and your beautiful children!

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

I make the best of it. thank you 🙏❤️
https://youtu.be/EOy_qJSl5W0

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Just look back at the history of citizen initiatives in CA, and how they got overturned time and time again by the sociopathic omniphiles on the CA supreme court and you'll get a very disheartening education. There's a reason we no longer live in the area I'd dreamed of moving to my entire adult life. What a hellhole it has become.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WELCOME TO MY “WORLD TOM “ BEEN CREAMING ABOUT THIS FOR 20+ YEARS !!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

OOPS. THATS SCREAMING ? 🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Faith. Family. Facts. Future. Faith. Faith. Faith.

In response white light to his Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Those poor kids he adopted.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Truth

Amen!

Pedo piece of shit!