Re5iGam via Telegram.....(Tiger Woods car crash)

Q772
CAR CONTROL?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yqa5PUViPo
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
------------------------
Q749
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.

Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Gold dots make TW logo

(1) Show this thread

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

David Spade tweeting jokingly about it the day before... not cool.#pedowood#SaveOurChildren#truth

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Truth Be Told ❤ to her Publication

Did you check out his hat?

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In case you thought,
"It's just another celebrity, who cares..."
or
"It's just a coincidence..."

If they can't get to you, they go after the ones you care about.

THIS IS NOT A GAME.
THIS IS WAR.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

😡

on insta this week. odd 👀

(7) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

The police just spray painted a piece of evidence on tne road with the letters LIC which works out to 1212. I look up the coresponding drop which simply says "As The World Turns" Plus no real skid marks and super far away from the intersection they have roped off?? I smell disinformation here!! 🧐

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

that video was nuts!

Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

Check the brake lines...

FIRST FKING .. THING I THOUGHT OF WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS THAT OR HE WAS RUN OFF THE ROAD ... MIRACULOUS PRAYERS HE WILL BE OKAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

sacrifice?