Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

T minus 3 minutes to Corona Checkmate,..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘‡

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

sorry I still have to disagree. Jan 2020 I had a liquid in my lungs before Covid was anonnounced here is Seattle. They told me broncitis but I have never been that sick before in my life!
So I do believe it exist or at the very least the "NEW FLU" attacks your lungs. it took 3 months to get that crap out of my lungs

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

in December 2019, my youngest came down with a cough and on Christmas Day spiked a fever out of the blue. For a week I witnessed the strangest illness in my 25 years of raising children: random fever, no appetite and she just slept. After an urgent care visit on 12/31 said "it's just an upper respiratory virus and there's nothing to be done" for it, I took her to her doctor 1/2 where they found walking pneumonia. 3-day antibiotic treatment later and she was back to 100%.

No one else in my household got sick.

Yes, there is a "bug" going around, but it's not all that it's hyped up to be. I had been reading since November 2019 about a strange flu in China, so I know there's a pretty good chance it was everywhere before leaders went loony for lockdowns.

December 2019 is when it was released in Wuhan, took another 3 weeks to make landfall in the U.S.

Only people mentioned by @CrashJesus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christopher J. Taylor, click on at the bottom under it