Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Well done. Do you think we will ever see formal public justice? Or will it always be through many like yourself where we just have to keep digging?

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication

👍I think we will see it personally cuz Trump will not let the child killers live. No way.

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Brilliant.

Show these sick demon fucks for who they really are
(and I hate to swear...but for such evil...)

"It were better that a milstone be tied around their necks and thrown
into the deepest sea - than what GOD ALMIGHTY has in store for
those that cause HIS children to be defiled" - from Luke 17:4

'Vengeance is Mine; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; for their day of disaster is near, and their doom is coming quickly.” For the LORD will vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants when He sees that their strength is gone and no one remains, slave or free.…" Deuteronomy 32:35-36

I support the military, police, law, and The United States of America

A very powerful message right there

Media and social media block anything that carries such information. how will the normies see this?

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Ragia HRH to her Publication

YouTube pulled down my channel that I had for 1o years because I had content less graphic than this but Q and Trump related. Bitchute doesn't censor like YT so normies can find content there, Odysee and Rumble still too.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

WHEN?

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

pos hollyweirdo skunmmbagzzzz of the century .....🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬