Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

KeK

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

😎🖖cooool

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Sure does, today & tomorrow especially.

Wonder how tall that monster is?

Too tall for me!

Better get myself strapped in good...

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

weeeeeee😂❤i know right!?!?!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I have been on this ride. Darien Lake Corfu,NY. You have to be in the front seat with your hands in the air. It's the best ride ever.

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

we are ready for action but not more disappointment.

God,Family,Country. MAGA, Trump 2020

For me, I think we did 80%

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

Think we were there 2 years ago.

Prayer warrior and habitual retruther. Thank you to ALL Patriots, there is no greater cause and it truly is Biblical.

It sure does. we’ve made it this far! Lets continue to lift each other up while we fight our enemies.

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

1st seat or last, which is better? 1st seat you see over the hill first, but youre 20 cars down the hill before momentum is released. last seat, you cant see until the end but by that time its only a flash and things happen FAST!

i love this!❤
.. post of the day!!!💌

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

I'm guessing Anons are at the front, normies at the back lol

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I sure hope so!

That looks way more fun VK. I'm pretty sure I've got a couple ulcers going on over here.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Already holding my arms up in the front car! Let's GO! 🎢

Red pilled since Feb 2020 vision. WWG1WGA.....Strong moral compass. Like Holistical healing. My eyes have been opened & I have great FAITH ❤

I'm stuck on by a tiny piece of gum stuck to my bum 😂😂 & blooming praying 🥰💥

i know the guy in the WWF shirt!!

Agreed, and blindfolded 😕

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Exactly how my tummy feels right now!

This is such a CRINGE moment! 😖😖

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Why are the posts so scrambled?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

im tlued to excitement and prayer !!

Cant wait!!!

I put my hope in Q, my trust in Donald J. Trump and my faith in the Lord. WWG1WGA

Finally 🙌🏻
I'm almost out of popcorn!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication

HERE YOU GO!

(1) Show this thread