Gwen Stefani at Maria Abramovic's Occult Gala. Gwen is also on Epstein's flight logs. These people are sick. Here is a link with more pictures:

https://www.transformation.dk/Maria-Occult-Gala.html

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Another Hollywood star that eats children and drinks their blood the good news, its already executed for crimes against humanity.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Mother, Prayer warrior for Christ and Minister of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Fighting for our God given freedoms and rights

I wonder if Blake knows what he got? that he thought was so beautiful? cant wait until this all comes out and who does he think he was going to Marry?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

These vermin need to be sprayed.

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

Despicaple, satanic, evil canibals.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I apologize. It is supposed to say Marina Abramović, not Maria Abramović. I wish we had an edit button here.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Yeah these dudes have fooled everyone long enough

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts