ABOUT CHEMTRAILS!
WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
BELIEVE IT OR NOT PPL STILL DONT KNOW

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

A 757 burns 1100 gallons of jet fuel per hour at 36,000 ft where it's -50° F.
You're seeing frozen water vapor.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

And that was his last day as a weather man

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

half truth yet sgain but at least he mentiond

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

Chaff is NOT Chemtrails.

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

lived in Cali my whole life and im telling you i see the chem trails. they do this weird pattern like a hashtag #. people always told me no its just a vapor trail but these are much different. i have planes fly over and around my area all day and they dont make hastags in the sky lol only once and a while will i see chemtrails

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

Do we know when this was recorded? It seems old. I can't imagine this being allowed to air these days...

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

In response God First! to her Publication

i was thinking that my self

(1) Show this thread

I spent well over a DECADE trying to share information about Geoengineering/Solar Radiation Management. The VAST majority of people laughed at me and called me a conspiracy theorist.

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Your not. The depth of the depravity of these evil people doesn't even suprise me anymore.

(1) Show this thread

I currently live in California. On the days that you see a lot of trails, the breathing is harder. I get a breeze off the ocean and it's still hard to breathe on those days.

I hear its to protect us from invadors.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I wish. It blocks the sun rays that help us to produce super immune system, boosting vitamin D, they contribute to global warming by trapping in earths heat, they provide the medium for different types of weapons and weather control technology and they poison the crap out of all living things with what is in the spray, aluminum being the most noxious and what is most likley behind so many people with alzhiemers. We all see the line patterns being made that turn into a hazy sky. I keep wondering if the Military is in control, why is it still hapenning. Then, I remember this is a UN project and most all countries have given their consent to it, except for I think Sweden. Our Patriots in Our Military may not have control over such yet. I will know good has taken over when it stops. That is my personal sign for when I beleive we won the war of good over evil.

(1) Show this thread