Think what you like of Juan O' Savin but a deeper look into the #'s will only enhance your enjoyment of the show. If you comprehend the Osiris 17, the 19(.47), the 11/3, and the 51, (the dark tripling of the spell), you're on your way. VK, for example, is following 515- a mirror reversal.@kimrunner can teach us a lot around the #'s as well. Thanks to whoever I stole this meme from. I failed to jot it down and the train sped past.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

philadlphia time rip '44, rippled to 4 0year increments '84 when the
guys told their story of being on that ship
2024? Cern ripping time, creating maniinfestaions

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

The thing I appreciate the most about Juan is his knowledge of the Bible. He knows who "God is" and who "God is not". His explanation of pagan gods and the origin of sun worship confirms that he is someone I trust. Don't be misled. Q uses [their] beliefs and practices against [them]. Q does not embrace those beliefs. On the other hand, a wise teacher (G) once reminded me that numbers have meaning in the Bible. Maybe [they] scared us away from that knowledge on purpose. Just a thought.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

easy to spot where actual research has not been

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

wolf moon on the Sat.28th.. Purim starts on Thursday, which is kinda a big deal. Juan explained the 17th book and how it relates to the boomerang that is coming. Of course during the purge it was wiped from utube. Here's a copy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4aLWfYW_Lk

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

Love listening to juan! i have learned so much....

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Juan O'Savin is an intelligent man who's purpose it is to present the FACTS (where we are right now in 'the plan') and discuss these in terms of BIBLICAL events, which we are experiencing at this time. Listen carefully, use discernment and educate yourself.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

I love Juan.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

Well said, thank you.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts