Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Canada's parliament declares China's treatment of Uighurs 'genocide'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56163220

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Fake Trudeau and most of his party abstained from the vote. It is terrible that it has taken this long to have the genocide addressed by world leaders, but then again almost all of them were benefiting from the actions of the CCP. There is a genocide in Canada that Trudeau buried when the missing and indigenous womens reports came out, mass graves and my guess is a few more pig farms helping to hide the evidence. All of this will come to into the light as well. Praying the families of the missing will find closure and healing, even with the horrors that will be revealed. πŸ˜”

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

That POS Turd doesnt have much longer! Canadians need to wake up to the genocide happening here! Communism is here. The UN agenda has been in play in Canada for some time.

I know the pig farm details will be revealed as everything was filmed!

Did you know Picton sister is actually Linda Wright - lawyer in Edmonton that was hand picked by the Turd for the Privy Council? Know who else worked for same law firm? Andrew Scheer!

100% Canada is a swamp and the laws here make it a haven for elites and criminals. When someone tries to say Canada is better than other places in the world, I take them down a rabbit hole of truth. These sickos take refuge here and our higher ups welcome them to the pit. We have some very old and deep DUMBS to support the hwy of satanic pedo hell.

Only people mentioned by @NatGonCanadaPatriot in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Nat Gone to her Publication

Agreed. I remember when we used to wear our flag on our backpacks with pride. I have been shocked to learn just how awful our country really is. Never was a democracy. The level of evil down from federal to provincial to municipal, courts, police, gah!

Thank God for DJT and white hats -- and USMCA. I am keeping the faith that this is the time of the Great Awakening! It might take awhile here as I agree lots taking refuge here so we will take longer to be dealth with. Keep up the fight friend! Keep speaking your truth! πŸ™πŸŒŽ