Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

This is great Tomr's Syrup disguised as a gin mix to get away from Big Pharma. I did my research on this a found out this is Quinine Syrup (Hydrocloriquine).
https://www.tomrstonic.com/

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

In response Army Strong to her Publication

Have you tried it?

Army Nurse Vet.. Tweeter doesn't like me telling truth to power. JFK Jr is alive.

In response Patriot Wolf to his Publication

Not yet, wairing on it to come in the mail. Wanted to try it before making my own. I fond the recipe for it.

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

It would be simple to make a tincture/extract with cinchona bark. It would be concentrated and have a long shelf life.

In response Omalove Stardust to her Publication

They say once opened it is only good for 2 weeks according to my research. Yes, Cinchone Bark is good Quinine by it self as well as Grapefruit Rin. The rest of the stuff helps with cancer and a lot of other things. I have the recipe if you would like it.

WWG1WGA! Stay positive! Momma Bear of three girls who loves guns, God and fast cars! Just a patriotic lurker holding the line & praying!

I know I'm just a lurker, but I would love a link or just a recipe if you've found one that looks legit! Thanks for ALL of your great posts!

Only people mentioned by @ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Stay positive! Momma Bear of three girls who loves guns, God and fast cars! Just a patriotic lurker holding the line & praying!

@armystrong Thank you SO much!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸