Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Morning, sweet frend! Hope all is well with you and Jr 2.0 😊

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

We are great, thank you! He just sent me a pic of his new lego library set and wanted papa to see the address, 107.

(1) Show this thread

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

That's interesting,.. 😊
Good morning 🙏

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

Good Morning! It's time to get this show on the road!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lori Noble to her Publication

Not only are we on the road but we are speeding towards our destination, I promise. We just don't hear the engine because it purrs like a kitten.

(1) Show this thread

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

Posts 717?
Public: FBI/DOJ/O-WH/SD
Private: Clowns Clowns Clowns
Expand your thinking.
Q

In response mark kub to his Publication

I appreciate that- I simply posted at 7:17. I didn't intend to reference that post but, as we know, everything has meaning.

(1) Show this thread

And Good morning to you too...

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Good Morning ☀️

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Good morning from Texas!🙌

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

If we are unable to establish some sanity in CA soon we might be neighbors. ✈️☕️

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Good morning

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

GM!