Why isn't nobody talking about this,..
We got more than we know!

And Patriot1776 could you please reach out to me we have been following one another for some time on twitter and,... you know,.. its been a while๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

H/T to@117InTheNameOfWeThepeople

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

my guts tells me it's the real deal

The best is yet to come ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ!! WWG1WGA !!

i remember when this tweet went out & i reposted it. it will be interesting to see if it was legit and if jfk jr was indeed tweeting from that account. That account got banned shortly after.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

There are so many people posting this very important message without any authority to do so. We won't know when the word have been given because of the pretenders.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

only one has the power to reach/interrupt every cell phone, every tv, globally
you'll know๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™‚

55th Super Bowl Planeโ€™s

Overfly B1+B2+B52=55 Q#55

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

i tried telling people this on twitter, then I got kicked off with everyone else. i believe this was the storm. prove me wrong.

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Where is he at now? I can remember seeing him tweet that. Got all excited lol.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

And the day he posted it was the Epiphany for all latin America and Spain. Merry Christmas ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

i think this was 55 and 44 was trumps giant voice tweet the same day

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I agree. Because of the qotation marks.... I always interpreted that post to mean anons would be discussing someone's posting. Not because Our President posted it.

๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
i saw and assumed it was fake since i read that quote 20 times from people i have no idea who they are.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I just wrote about that very thing. So many pretenders wanting face time with no authority to post this very important message. In fact they are hindering the true "word being given" by pretending they are the messenger......

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š

I remember keeping a count of all the big accounts who either thought it was THE tweet or those who bashed it... fun times. I fell in the first category by the end of my search๐ŸŽฏ

I've been waiting a year now. Not sure what to say or think at this point.

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

I saw this come up on Twitter and it seems to be what we were waiting for. Very shortly after many accounts were purged. Real deal!

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Mrs Maker to her Publication

the day trumps twitter got taken out aswell

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Im just curious because most if us dont have Twit anymore due to being removed

Use discernment when considering all information to form an educated decision. I share information, but no necessarily I agree with it.

In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication

He was following me and I remember seeing that post.

(1) Show this thread

I posted this on 8kun on Jan 6 and asked if this was bogus and "Yes" was the answer I got. So maybe......

Saw this as well.. Everyone was wondering if this was what we were waiting for. Never had to come from the POTUS

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ USAF Vet ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ Rebirth of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Chili Palmer to his Publication

i saw this brought up in a video right after it happened, that account has hundreds of thousands followers too i believe. It's been on my mind since then. Probably And We Know or X22 but I can't be sure. Those are the shows i watch regularly but I could be wrong.

(1) Show this thread

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

I had it pinned on my twitter page - under 3 accounts.
Not many believed "this" was the post.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Rena. I'm with you.

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Rena. I'm with you.

(3) Show this thread