Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

My husband and I have been rewatching movies wirh our new lenses. Tonight we rewatched The Devils Advocate. Keanu Reeves attends a party in New York. A lady says, "I heard Donald Trump was supposed to be here, but hes probably with Mark Zuckerberg. Wait WTF? The movie was released 10/17/97, Facebook was founded in February 2004!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Victoria Klump to his Publication

Like u I am watching everything with new lenses on 🤓. I keep feeling like I am having a deja vu moment. 😵

Raising a PatriQtic family! Eyes wide QPEN!

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

You have to rewatch this one, it will blow your mind. I keep praying Reeves is a whitehat.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Victoria Klump to his Publication

Will do. My husband & I watched the original X-files religiously. When they rebooted the series to their 10th season in 2016 we didn't think anything about it. Last year he revisited watching season 10 just for 💩 & giggles and we almost 💩 in our pants. Everything that has been happening and hearing about in the last couple of years is in that episode. I think that might be how the white hats are disclosing some stuff. 🤷‍♀️

👽👽👽👽

Only people mentioned by @KlumpforTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria Klump, click on at the bottom under it