Speaking of the vaccine. I dont understand why Trump didnt stop it if this is true. Would he be just playing golf meanwhile people are taking the vaccine? It doesnt make sense.

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Qi12in in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

What's he supposed to do? WE are telling as many people as we can and those that get the shots are not listening.

β€œThe world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Yes WE are telling people. I'm trying my best too however even at CPAC today he was still talking about the Vaccine. He doesn't tell us to take it or anything but he talks about it as somthing great he did for the country.

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

yet to hear a convincing reply to this very poignant and necessary question....

In response ... ... to his Publication

think the problem is the other side being so powerful that it requires us to wake up and fight against it for us to win and stopthis

(1) Show this thread

And I also believe it's so Trump can get everyone who administers this vaccine knowing how bad it is on crimes against humanity, In war there's always casualties.

Or give you serious side effects most people wouldn't believe itBecause of the negative backlash, if Trump told people oh yeah this vaccine is garbage is going to kill you Or give you serious side effects most people wouldn't believe it