🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!!!!!GOLD!!!!!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
🌟🌟🌟🌟Dont you just love this guy!🌟🌟🌟🌟
Refusing the test at the airport and while he's at it waking up all the sheeple around him waiting in line to their rights and how to go about it EPIC GOLD!!!

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Truth seeker. Nothing Can stop what is coming. You cannot silence us. WWG1WGA! Love is key and God always wins.

Yeah this guys in the know! Love it

Eternally grateful to President Trump and the Team that surrounds Him.

I pray this man wants to help lead Canada into the future....a TRUE HERO.

πŸ‘You are wonderful, excellent. Soooo good to see.πŸ˜ƒ

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Juan laying the ground work exposing government traitors, building foundations.
https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2021/03/exclusive-juan-o-savin-with-bardsfm-7-mar-2021-2519331.html

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

this guy is great❀️a HERO

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Good for him I wish everybody had the sense to do that.This crap would already be over .πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

bravo!!!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I think its my forth time sharing this. Everytime I see it I share it. Cant be shared enough. This is what needs to happen everywhere in order to get back to some semblance of normalcy. If everybody does it, it will end.

Eclectic Dame. Cocktailer. People Watcher. Culture Vulture. Patriot. Motoring through life on sarcasm, red lipstick & rye ... πŸ’‹πŸ’„πŸ₯ƒ

Kudos to this Canadian Patriot!

CA Paramedicβ€’Native/Mex American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡²πŸ‡½ Truth seekerβ€’ WWG1WGAβ€’πŸ’–our Military β€’πŸ’–LEO’s β€’πŸ™πŸ½Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Classicβ€ΌοΈπŸ˜‚ How does he find pants to wear with such big πŸ₯ŽβšΎοΈπŸ€πŸŽ±πŸ€£

This Profile is in Remembrance of Patrick H. Bellringer 1936-2020. He was/is a great TruthBringer. SpaceForce, Republic, Trump, Tesla, Keshe

This is a great site to get info on Mask Mandates and vaccines.
https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/. know the law its on our side.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

They told him not to yell. Really. Is that why he was given a ticket?

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

yes..get the word out..great job Patriot..

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

Love this Patriot! say NO to#test snd#vaccines

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

❀️❀️❀️

I love this guy! He made me laugh!

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

There is no applause sufficient for this guy. Hats off, fellow common sense purveyor!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Yeah!!!! MADE MY DAY! ❀❀❀❀❀

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Same goes for here in the US with the stupid masks! There is no LAW requiring you to wear them so DON'T.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

@Lehoozeher I can't see your reply as your account is private.

(1) Show this thread

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

😘My Hero!!

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

I love this guy! We need more people with balls of steel like President Trump rather than soy boys like Trudumb & Obummer.

I LOVE HIM

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I think these Countries are waiting on the U.S.A. to get a brain & say NO to all this control. The same people when told to jump off a cliff will do so. I have not worn a mask - I will not wear a mask - if the business will not let me in without a mask - I don't shop there ever again. We need to stand together in all this government BS or should I say Bill Gates BS-he is not a doctor people.

In response connie wright to her Publication

ME TOO. I've also wrote a bunch of truths on post it notes and go around to stores and slap them on products for people to just "oops"" find..... hash tags and full sentences. Something has got to give with these sheep that REFUSE to listen out of nothing but pride. Pride can't be damaged by reading a post it note.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

loved how one of the airport police had hos mask below his noseπŸ™„

In Service To God πŸ™ Future World Voice 🌏 Bearer of Gifts for Humanity ✝️ Q sent me πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏWWG1WGA πŸ’žπŸ™

And that my frens, is how you do it! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘βœοΈ

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you SIR! JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!

Those cops look a little long in the tooth. Filling out their days as *COVID COPS* until their million dollar pension kicks in.

Hope they're proud of themselves. Have lost so much respect for cops in all of this. So much.

Cops like to support the Tim Snortin's in town. More cop and fire "chief" cars in parking lot than the debt slaves. Once they leave Horton's they go park their company cars at home and call it a day.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

He knows Who he is...and by his words he took himself OUT
of THEIR presumtion that he was one of the governments Corporate employees (Jurisdiction).
In America....THEY may use the term 'Untied States Citizen' to presume you consented to be a corporate entity, employee, etc and must follow THEIR corporate rules. You have to remove THEIR presumption. Tell them you are not one a government, municipal or territorial corporate employees. (BUT, you can not be a Federal or Municipal employee to state this) Tell them you are a living man or woman, and a law respecting American national, a 'California (name your state)state citizen...and that according to the 4th Amendment - you have the right to be
secure in your person (name and body), papers, possessions and property.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer - for entertainment purposes only ;)
but do a little study on it. Check out Peggy Hall, shes' great
https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/

This Profile is in Remembrance of Patrick H. Bellringer 1936-2020. He was/is a great TruthBringer. SpaceForce, Republic, Trump, Tesla, Keshe

In response California American to his Publication

Peggy is great. She has been a ball of fire.

(1) Show this thread