INTEL rule of 3
I Check daily intel across 3 people I have trusted over time ( example Charlie Ward, Santa surfing, Dinar chronicles )
After I cross fertilize the intel to see commonality I then USE MY OWN COMMON SENCE AND INTUITION
If it feels off that is my emotional guidance saying " this is not for you" That emotional guidance is from my Inner Being
tips:
I do not cling to dates.
the plan is subject to change as timelines change frequently.
if I try to cling to dates too much it can lead to feeling dissappointed.
The outcome is absolute though filled with many distractions.

Only people mentioned by @timlar in this post can reply

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

In response Tim Larlee to his Publication

you might add Ghostezra to your list. Look up Ezra Cohen-Watnick. Mentioned by Q numerous times

I do the same thing. I look in on the same people every day several times a day. Still brouse other information because there is some good stuff to share. I am not big on dates as it will be when it is meant to be. Have stopped trying to wake anyone so am gathering info to help after the EBS. My partner knows there is a war going on and has stated so however she is still asleep.

I Drive and I Know things...

Charlie has been used to create a smokescreen. He has bery little factual information. If You accept that from his videos, then I guess that You could glean some understanding. He was used as a marker for a Q Drop. Charlie is right about One thjng... THIS IS A MOVIE. Everything has been planned and scripted to the littlest details.
I stopped watching videos and started paying attention to the people Who were showing You the door. GhostEzra is on Telegram and He has Yet to be wrong. I also watch the people who post the thjngs that he shares.