"The same way they bring us the movies, is the same way they bring us the news , it’s all production."
-Juan O Savin

Only people mentioned by @Roksmyth in this post can reply

In response The Real One to his Publication

Just had to explain this to my hubby, military that arent involved with this are not handling this well. Great soldiers horrible dissenters lol

Here to hear the muted voices Trump never given a fair shot to speak, no rallies on tv woke me up MSM pushes white hate you're not raci

They do this daily on local and national nightly news, the lighting won't match, the swaying trees won't match announcers hair blowing opposite way, it doesn't look as good as these examples so it's easy to spot, benefit of doubt, ok they don't want to fly to report one story, but they'll do it on nightly news where they could easily send a reporter to white house. But will use green screen

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

This makes me totally sick .... and they preach to the world. I often wonder if there are any good people amongst them at all. are they afraid to say anything and sothey just go on in silence?

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

what actually is the truth? do we know anymore?

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

That happened last year at the Vatican. The Pope came out on the balcony and when he turned to go back in... the matrix glitched and the hologram disappeared instantly. Magic.

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Very fascinating and necessary at times. I'm concerned that there will be people with fragile mental health who aren't going to be able to handle certain info well.

ok ok now this is getting interesting.