Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Naturopathic nurse practitioner specialized in stress management and palliative care. Gardener. House renovator. Healer.

Reducing the tunnel remains to dust?
Let us pray.
RIP

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

As the song says " BURN BABY BURN" !!!!!!

there is a young man "richard citizen journalist" on telegram that says the smoke is from the boilers, that's how they heat the capitol.
Funny we've never seen this much the "steam"...
This guy takes really good video - I think he and "mustang medic" are the only ones video documenting things - buses, fencing, dark WH and such.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

smoke 'em out
2 23

We will light a fire to flush the rate out and instill fear in them. I guess our friends of Q are speaking quite literal. Watch the water might be quite literally the flooding of DC. That's why everyone has to be out of there, except enemy combatants.

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Had a very vivid dream last night re: DC...it was satan's portal. I woke up and prayed it would burn to the ground.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

My most earnest wish is for DC to become a real swamp. It will never be untainted from all the evil done there. Raze all the government buildings, flood the tunnels and let it return to the swampy marshland it once was.

Naturopathic nurse practitioner specialized in stress management and palliative care. Gardener. House renovator. Healer.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

"Symbolism will be their downfall."

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

On a nonsequitor, I'd love to know if Bill Cosby was really guilty or whether he was tarnished just like MJ, in his case for wanting to buy NBC.

Dick Gregory, an interesting man, claimed Cosby was trashed because he wanted to by NBC.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Very Interesting about NBC. Bill Cosby made a few public statements that didn't endear him to many people. It’s too bad he was honest about his frustration and his feelings. In retrospect, maybe if he had been gentler in his comments or something . . . who knows?

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Another commentary supposedly attributed to Bill Cosby

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

i hope it's dust being kicked up from a bulldozer. time to literally flood the swamp

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Roman is burning

In response Deb Kraft to his Publication

Bahahahaha Biden

(1) Show this thread

Richard Citizen Journalist showed video where it was the steam coming out of heating ducts. Not burning. Disinfo is not our friend.

In response Katherine Lambert to his Publication
In response Katherine Lambert to his Publication

You're disinfo theree was smoke coming from the tunnels last night. Facts.

(2) Show this thread

smoke signals,
no one in town left to interpret,
no one left to cheer,
closed for business due to dark
long winter.
will open up again in the spring under new
manegment.
sorry for the incovinience, stay safe;
Joe.

Let it Burn! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Mcken Shel to her Publication

Amen! Justice happening.

(1) Show this thread

😉I told them the Supreme Court. Dammit.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

burning, fogging, saging underground ....humm

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I wouldn't mind seeing all the traitors contemplating The Riddle of Steel on the Tree of Woe... if you know what I'm talking about

Patriots turning up the heat ? How do to smoke out Traitors ? Pigeons used for our comms or ...........

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Exciting times...

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response ... ... to his Publication

Maybe, still not convinced. This Joe has a very narrow head.

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

I did suggest smoke signals for when we lose communication 😂

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

🏅clever you get a badge. xoxo

(1) Show this thread

The roof the roof, the roof is on fire we don't need no water let the.........

Mario vid was Kick Azz hahaha

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Hopefully this is inside!! Gawd his smug head sucks!!

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Wish it was live, instead of soon to be Memorex.