Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

That's my birthdate... Please make this happen!!!

Waiting impatiently....

Thanks to the one and only, president Trump! 🙏❤️🙏

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Waze sent me on a whild goose chase in a city I'm new to, and when I was beginning to worry, this happened...
Who are you? Is there such a thing as cyber-angel? You lifted my spirit many times on Twitter and you do so here, too. Thank you, Patriot. God bless!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

2023 sure got here faster than I thought it would 😊

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Hey is VK done with his account? Didn't he say it was done 2023??? Haven't heard from him in awhile. Just wondering@VincentKennedy are you done?

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #AmericaFirst #SABMYK

The 223 will end the 322... wish I had that screenshot of your tweet :)
GM DOQ!

VK's day 🤷‍♀️2023

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Coincidences are fun!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

Tuesday February 23, 2021
Tues 02/23/2021
2 02/23/2021
2 223 23
223 223
223 | 322

Nested 223 on 02/23, pretty darn cool.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

WE R READY 🙏✝️❤️✨💪🏻

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Today is a very historical day.

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

That was exactly 76 years ago. Add the number that should not be mentioned and it's 1776 all over again!

We can only hope...

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Semper Fi to all my jarheads! "Nobody like to fight, but somebody needs to know how!" quote from old recruiting poster I had. Semper Fi to my brothers. 1971-1978 USMC

(8) Show this thread

Bout that time eh ? Bring them pain! ⚡️⚡️⚡️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

" DeVos became the first cabinet nominee to be confirmed with a tie vote in Senate history in 2017. " Family IS Everything!!!

(1) Show this thread

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

Wondering if the smoke billowing near Regan Airport right now is part of the pain ushering on 2/23?

Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

you beat me to it brother 👌

No more of this crap.....thanks!

In response General Khaos to his Publication

just passed this "thing"

(1) Show this thread

I think it's what was meant when VK said the account will be done in 2023. 2-23?

Wife, Mama of 3, Patriot, Digital Soldier and loyal supporter of my President, Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸 The Best is Yet To Come! Enjoy the Show

In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication

That's what I've been hoping for!

(1) Show this thread