I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

That would mean they planned and placed Trump. No one talks about that when implying the above about the cabal leaking its plans through the Simpsons. How do you reconcile it?

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i can't. i am hoping that we will find out soon.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I appreciate the honest responce. Some in the movement make fun of those who buy anything the MSM shovels and yet, there are many concerns and questions they are not willing to apply critical examination and counter research for. Some hate Trump so much they are blinded by it and perhaps some Love Trump so much, they may be blinded a bit by that as well. I am in this for the truth to be revealed so we can then heal and rebuild. The upside is that, the video being passed around yesterday of Trumps innauguration speech, showwing how the power WAS transferred to the Military at the time of his installment, would mean that they have been in control all along, even of him. Does it then matter if do we trust the Military and their plan? It doesn't to me if the plan remains the same to remove the NWO Luciferians and restore the original Constitutional Republic with the least amount of casualties as possible. Weird thought though. Anything is possible in this new upside down reality. 🙃💛🙏

(1) Show this thread