Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

yes beyond f*** them all

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

sick!

Beyond any box. Suspended during the great Twitter purge of 2021. Love America, Patriots and my President. #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #SaveTheChildren

Is that Drew Carey or Tony Podesta?!?!

Yeah F them......

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

y does Carey look like Podesta?? r they related?? time to dig i suppose

(1) Show this thread

sh!t ...Carrey also huh.....its a big club....and im glad im not in it...

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

Carrey??? NO!!!! While Im NOT a fan of his in particular I respected the hell out of him for being a Vet!!!🤢

they ALL FUGLY... if it weren't for their money ... they'd be put out to the pasture ALONE!! no woman would touch with a 10 ft pole ...

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

🤔Almost looks like they are may be celebrating Drew Cary passing his initiation. Look at the smile on his face. So proud of himself'like. Always wondered how some of these people came out of the woodwork & just topped the billboards, so to speak. 🧐

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Holy Shit! NAMES? 🤔

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

John Podesta and Drew Carey and Steven Colbert and Greg Proops and...who are the top two on the left?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I think the chick on the left is:

Alma Dale Campbell Brown is the head of global news partnerships at Facebook and a former American television news reporter and anchorwoman. She served as co-anchor of the NBC news program Weekend Today from 2003 to 2007, and hosted the series Campbell Brown on CNN from 2008 to 2010..

The guy next to her looks kind of like someone who's been pictured with Podesta and Alefantis before.

(2) Show this thread