Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

ben oui ๐Ÿ™„le Club Mickey putain

Here to hear the muted voices Trump never given a fair shot to speak, no rallies on tv woke me up MSM pushes white hate you're not raci

Also, have you ever seen pics leak of christina. During her bionic/metropolis era 2010ish photos leaked of a clothes fitting..tina was a zombie, head slumped like a doll being dressed and the bruises head to toe were insane, photos real and taken in her massive closet. These are not typical bruises from dancing.

(1) Show this thread

Here to hear the muted voices Trump never given a fair shot to speak, no rallies on tv woke me up MSM pushes white hate you're not raci

Grew up on Britney/Christina. God gives talent and these kids have been controlled forever. Many were those toddler tiaras. Britney, beyonce, katy perry. I get why they were used to push sexuality to kids, but hearing christina sing. That's God given talent, i dont want to excuse anyone, but there are levels, either mkd or part of it knowingly (madonna) if there are good ppl like flynn/gibson/denzel can i have some hopium for a few stars?

(1) Show this thread