Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

And if they tried to do something they were killed😒

proteger les enfants 🙏

Brooklyn born and raised. Patriot. Trump Supporter. WWG1WGA!

Its time for a worldwide viewing of these evil bastards getting hanged.

Evil knows no boundaries! This is jusr so vile and has bwen allowed to continue for such a very long time.#SaveTheChildren Asking our Great Physician to heal the saved ones and to heal the ones who are saving them. Prayers & Hugs - WWG1WGA God Wins!

☝️☝️☝️This is why we Hold the Line!!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

Ive been hearing his rumor that children are being saved from underground D.C. area. All those troops are there for that saving operation. Which doesnt makes sense though. If there were children, Trump would have saved them while he was in office.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

I pray that it is not a coverup situation . . . getting rid of all of the evidence. Maybe they saved the DC tunnels for last or maybe Epstein or Maxwell just gave all of the info on them . . . hopefully we will all have answers soon.

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

In my opinion, just because he's not in DC doesn't mean the work has stopped. Every day there are local articles from somewhere mentioning children being found, traffickers or pedos being arrested. MSM won't talk about it but the mission hasn't stopped.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

💔😭#savethechildrenworldwide 🙏🏻