Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Where is the coverage?? Where is the "Breaking News"?? Where is Barbara Walters or Dan Rathers or ________ with a "Special Report"??(I honestly can't tell you who the anchors are of the MSM. I don't watch them. 😉 ) Where are the Celebrity fundraisers for#SaveTheChildren Their Silence is telling.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

^^^ ATTENTION ^^^
^^^ ATTENTION ^^^
^^^ ATTENTION ^^^

# 1 ...EVIL FAMILY
controlled
CHILD TRAFFICING
WASHINGTON D.C.

# 2 ...EVIL LEADER
of
CHILD TRAFFICING
world wide

# 3 ...KINGPIN
of
CHILD TRAFFICING

ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING
GET THE WORD OUT
WORLD WIDE

pass it on / RP / re post

Thank Q

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Praying for all the victims of these evil creatures to be rescued. God Bless the forces that are rescuing them and keep them all safe. Please dear Lord place your healing upon these victims and bring them peace. In Jesus Name. Amen. 😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

And now we are hearing DC was much worse than Austrailia. Time to demolish everything within the fence in DC. Too much Evil to ever let any human on those grounds again.

Aussie who wants to see the truth exposed and corruption gone forever! Here and everywhere.

In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Something confuses me about DC. Trump's been there for 4 years. If there were children in tunnels under the WH, then how did he not know they were there?

(1) Show this thread