Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Someone on WeGo: "Sharing a post of what (I believe) is tomorrow's plan.....I think Q's watch which read the 19th at 4:50 pm was actually when all the deep swamp in Washington were all being arrested (they had a notice today to all go to their alternate location with the people who will be replacing them to make sure everything is in working order and ready to go in an emergency)--could they be being rounded up and their replacements taking over tonight??? {By the way--the Trump administration just hired 500 new workers--probably to replace these swamp creatures for his NEXT administration..}"

I pray this is the plan. If by tomorrow night nothing has happened then I feel we are going to be the ones doing the heavy lifting.

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brother_Bill in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brother Bill, click on at the bottom under it