people are not waking up... people are rushing to get vaccinated.. seriously what gives???

Only people mentioned by @A_glass_of_red in this post can reply

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

How to be relevent and stand in the compliance gap....likely to keep jobs too.
get vaxx now. Ignorance.

Acts 3:17
“And now, friends, I know that you acted in ignorance, as did also your rulers.

Deuteronomy 32:24
They shall be wasted with hunger, Devoured by pestilence and bitter destruction; I will also send against them the teeth of beasts, With the poison of serpents of the dust.

1 Kings 14:24
And there were also perverted persons in the land. They did according to all the abominations of the nations which the Lord had cast out before the children of Israel

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

death wish from death cult groupies.

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

innocent people believing lies

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA4EVER Conservative Texas Boomer

No thanks to the messenger RNA Trojan Horse injection (not a vaccine!) Ty Bollinger series Truth About Vaccines is worth a look.

In response Bold RedBull to her Publication

pretty much my point

In response Bold RedBull to her Publication

thank you

(2) Show this thread