Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Me waiting for Trump to become 19th President of the United Republic of America

http://gph.is/28MPU3r

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

11:21? 23 PAIN
23:21 > 53 | 35#KennedyVision

I'm sure it's nothing :)

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

A bit unrelated, but, Georgenews had a documentary on their youtube channel, called Bloodlines: the history of the deep state, and they removed it just days ago. I wonder why?
It was a treasure for those who want to learn

In response God Wins to his Publication

Robert Sepher has some good vids on bloodlines and other related topics on utube

(3) Show this thread

💌GEORGE

George just popped onto the Telegram chat to REMIND people that somebody is still fighting for us.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

bring it!

🕺🏼💃🏻🕺🏼❤️

How's the weather... :)

Retired Navy. I just moved to Hawaii & work at Ft Shafter. Graduate degree in security management. Love my country and POTUS Trump. WWG1WGA.

GEORGENEWS, [22.02.21 23:22]
"I will fight for you with every breath in my body - and I will never, ever let you down".

Some of you have forgotten already...

###
Sounds like Q or Trump trying to reassure us. :)

In response April Lynn to her Publication

Read that myself in George chat....👍🏻

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response April Lynn to her Publication

GOD bless him always.

(2) Show this thread