Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

JOE ????

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Sources say Crispin Glover AKA Marty McFly Back to the Future.πŸ€”

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Hmm ???? Eyes and Nose are right in a mask.... I can't find a picture of a smile???

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In the movie you can. Someone who's been leaking material pegged him in a Back to the future Castle Rock compilation...

Hmm Caslte Rock... I'm so ready for the final act.

It has to happen soon with the Power grid in China's hands. They took over Reddit & new Parler CEO says George Soros commission to rewrite the Constitution should get started.😣

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

Yep - Right there with you.. I've read the same facts.