Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

And Obummer was taken in by Great Grandpa Prescott Bush, taken off the streets in Kenya, programmed & abused till his commie mother & father raised him. Michael Lavaughn is his handler....

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Nancy Schempp to his Publication

I believe he is. Bush also work Mike Pence. Mike Pence was planning with Paul Ryan to take Trump out. That didnt end so well for Pence. The Pence you see is not real.

(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

DON'T KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS BUT I READ HE'S MALCOLM Xs SON. It's out there if you want to resesrch it.

I’VE NEVER LIKED THIS MAN❗️🤨 he’s full of evil, him and his minions❗️🤨

Groomed by nastiness

He is another on the UK. Kenya was a British protectorate when he was born there.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response billy Wales to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Exactly - those "parents" NOT parents - no DNA connection; also "Kenyan" NOT Kenyan; all part of the big con.

hes also a decendant of hitlers

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Sheriff how Joe Arpaio in AZ brought this to light and was ridiculed and his career destroyed. I believe 100% of it's truth.

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

Now it makes sense why Trump was so vocal about the birth certificate years ago...

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ohhh and who is his grandpa?? adolf ? 🤪

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

and his wife is a man and his kids are borrowed

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

He came promising Hope & Change & the liberal fools bought it!

This is the kind of change we got!

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Yes, I voted for Obama during his first term. Did you vote for Daddy & son Bush? We were ALL fooled. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I tell you...I saw him give a speech at the DNC in 2004 & thought, he's being groomed to run for president one of these days just like Bill Clinton was
And we know *that* went so well!
Had nothing to do with skin color, I just didn't like the little weasel
People kept digging around about the birth certificate - remember the "birther" movement? And all kinds of peculiarities kept coming up & I started thinking, I really don't think he's a US citizen. And what he was doing through the courts, (corporations as people, obamacare) was maddening & sending that money to Iran had the whiff of a bribe
Yeah, it was infuriating & yes I admit my skin crawled too
Something just wasn't right about him - or a lot of people for that matter

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

His high school years should have been enough to convince anyone.

He was openly gay, had a head for cocaine & was passed around as a sex toy to various older men...

Then began passing himself around to rich older men...

(1) Show this thread

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

Now he is dead -- we move on to change

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

His father is Frank Marshall Davis.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

For me I don't care where he is from TRAITORS ARE HERE... they are amongst us all.. wake the $#%^ UP!

🧐🧐 Real Daddy???

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

Dumbo ears for sure

In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication

He was taken off the Kenyan streets as a baby & was abused & groomed by Great Grandpa Bush until his death then handed over to his commie adoptive parents.

(1) Show this thread

I have been saying this very thing for at least 10 years.. I have yet to find people willing to talk about Muslims much less how we have been infiltrated by them as well as CCP! It's a double whammy!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Yes, no doubt about it!!

#WWG1WGA, #FIGHTER4KIDS,#MMA, #KAG, # NESARA Been here from the start, not going away till we get out country back.

Reached as high as 95th Satanic Priest, May he burn in hell for being a Pedo. He's the one that got Mikey executed, ratted him out. Can't wait to see the faces of people who worshipped Michelle (Mikey) when they comprehend that fooken mess.

i normally try to start clean slate with any public figure, but the moment I saw his greasy smile my discernment meter pegged off the chart and my skin tried to crawl off my body.
God set off every red flag warning system I had like the 4th of July at Rushmore.
most politicians are little e evil, this one of HUGE E bold italicized EVIL. God didn't lie.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Lyrah Sommerset to her Publication

Right there with you as soon as he opened his mouth.

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

those are great reasons,
I can think of a few extra myself

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Truth...