Has anyone asked if the person pretending to be President right now is the real Joe Biden?

Its 2021.

How do we verifiy that anything or anyone is real anymore without seeing it with our own eyes?

Was a dead man illegally voted in? There's no way of knowing.

Has a verifiable DNA test been done to know that it's him?

This year is the year we should make sure the shit the MSM tells us is real -- is real.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i guess someone has to volunteer in case this one does in fact show up(he will)...so, ok, ill do it🤷🏼‍♀️😁

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

the fake bidens have been in our face so long the normies can't tell the difference

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

What makes a MOVIE GOOD?
GREAT actors?
Q 461

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

The queation is : WHO is Biden's medical doctor at the White House ? Put the SPOTLIGHT on them, for frikin' sake

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah one of the normal everyday jobs Nana saw and was helping with was separating ppl coming thr a line to get into a building of some sort.
Nana was separating hummans, clones, and well I cant remember now if the 3 one was doubles or aliens.
Weird job but in the dream it was an everday occuance

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

so true fren. I agree. its doubtful that the person pretending to be pres right now is ACTUALLY the real bye den. he's likely long gone. when will the charade come crashing down? march 3??

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

You've said enough, but here's a picture to complement the statement

In response God Wins to his Publication

the new biden has longer ears and an indent in his chin.

(1) Show this thread

Trump and JFK Jr are Saviours of the World . #WWG1WGA

Just study the hands. 😎

just want to fast forward to the end of this horror movie

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Liz Lamers to his Publication

NANA too! I am ready to get onto the creating.

In response Liz Lamers to his Publication

I so understand this statement! Hold on tight we are coming to the end soon!

(2) Show this thread

ummm i think millions of people have asked that question. We dont even need to ask its blatantly obvious to anyone who is paying attention thats rubber man and an actor playing him.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

BTW; I AGREE!

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

Right? Lol.... It's, "What the hell kinda shitshow did I 'Wake up' to." then its," What a glorious time to be chosen to be awakend"...my thoughts multiple times a day.
When the veil is lifted; You just know.

I think anyone paying attention and that's able to think for themselves might feel intuitive somethings fishy. It's actually rather funny if you know what's really going on. Not that I do, I guess my intuition helps deliver the truth, and faith in Potus' intentions. Potus meaning, president Trump. The one and only. 🙏❤️🙏

Bye-den executed in 2019

compliments of Barr. 😊

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I stopped turning on MSM about 6 mths ago, I watched the election coverage, dumped FOX News early in the night switched to Newsmax, then dumped then a week or so later. I don't trust any of them. Even local news grates on my nerves as they push the Biden, Covid crap. You guys are my news.

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

dead man- he died in 2019 firing squad

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

For several years now, I've seen the real and the fake. All of these doubles are starting to make me a lil dizzy🤪
Why aren't there any who will and just say it, but none have had the courage to demand for the real Joe Joe to stand up. Perhaps too many of them have a double as well. A huge lie for a long time.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Are the MSM so much stronger than the LAW?... Purely rhetoric question, but JESUS, surely we should know the answer by now and we don't... We Just Don't... Nobody knows

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I tell this to Everyone all the time.#ThereIsNOJoeBiden .

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

It is not the Biden that bends, it is only yourself.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Spot on! President Trump one & Only REAL President.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I think [jim carey] wears the [biden] mask...

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Dottie French to her Publication

😂🤣😂

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response Dottie French to her Publication

JFK Jr went into acting at some point in his younger life

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Savior. ✝️🤍🙏🏻🕊 John 14:6 "I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

my question is: how do we actually get the truth? when does it actually come out?

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Moe Sunshine to her Publication

Have you kneeled in prayer and asked God that question? Because you certainly wont find the answer on the internet. :)

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

DNA you say? Ask the Chinese. I hear they have a file.

How many Joe Biden's are there?????????????????

nothings real but the humans i interact with in person! Hes not real his poor little mask comes apart in interviews and such! i
leaning toward Jim Carrey or James Wood 😝

In response Angel Simpson to her Publication

Never thought of James Wood...that would be EPIC!

In response Angel Simpson to her Publication

Jim Carrey

(2) Show this thread