Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Insurance....another form of money theft

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

i have been told that this isnt true. others have asked their policy holders and theyve responded that this isnt true.

USA has FAKE government. Save the CHILDREN! "Sometimes you can't tell the people-you must SHOW them!" TRUMP our true POTUS! #WWG1WGA

I'm NOT getting the vaccine. But, I have family members who did take it. I begged them not to. But because, they all had lung issues they didn't hesitate. I asked, "SO what?" I tried. But in the end, it had to be their decisions. I think my sister-in-law regrets hers though. Anyway, thanks for posting. I can't wait to tell them.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

Not getting the vax so no need to look

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Daaaaamn ... ain't that a b*tch 😲

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

The fact that you have to check, should be a warning not you take the vaccine.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread