Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

thank you Kim

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ Thank You so very much for this Reminder , Sweet@kimrunner ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ One step ๐Ÿฆถ at a time โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ I Love you so very much !!! ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ God Bless You & Thank You for All that You do ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™#ITRUSTGOD#GodAlwaysWins

Thank you, Kiki!
Love you, too...you're the best!

(1) Show this thread

At some point we want to make sure we are trusting in God's Plan not "Operation Truth." it seems we are a long way down the Revelation Road from the Bible and I don't see God starting that all over (Gates - microneedle vaccine, no buy, sell, 066 patent #, etc.).

I totally get it. I just wish we could get through the steps a little faster! But I put my faith & trust in God ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐ŸŒโ™ฅ๏ธ

thank you for the reminder girl! Im glad i found you here. You were always an encouragement on Twitter Ive been looking for you guys since twatter got us! ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Agreed. Has to be done right so this does not happen again.