Has anyone seen this? Not sure when this was but they were dead on for what is habbening. Even the Texas weather. They were trying to warn us???

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

The X Files always was leap years ahead. Carter knew what was going on

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

That's weird. What are the odds an XFiles episode was exactly on point 🤔

If you didn't know, fiction is only fact in disguise!

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

definitely one of their more recent episodes. They came back for about a season and then gone again. Must've dropped too much truth. I've been told that Sci-fi is always just a look into the future

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Does it make you wonder who could have helped script this episode, I mean it is called the X files; I wonder if one day we will have a series entitled the Q-files? LOL I sorta has a ring to, right?

(1) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Sounds about right

yeah my wifes goin through the whole series atm ! heaps of truth in it i was shocked when they mentioned elvis successfully faked his death , even the mention of the indent in the shoulder from early childhood vax

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

That was the plan... I hear that they still may try the fake alien invasion or fake nat emergency with sirens and all.

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

WAIT! They forgot...nevermind.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Hell ya, my husband & I watched the original X-files religiously. I got him the whole series on DVD a couple of years ago. This clip is from S10, E1 from 2016 and they pack a whole lot into it. Didn't think too much about it until last year we rewatched it and we had a holy 💩 moment. We said, are u kidding me. So are the white hats using the new episodes of the X-files as disclosure? 🤔 🕵️‍♀️ 👀

Season 10 Episode 1 = 111

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

👀👀👀

Mom, Patriot, Christian, abstract artist and truth seeker. Love my country and I love our POTUS. CA Native... CALIFORNIA is RED!!

wow! I've actually been meaningnto watxh the movienagain as i recall there was spwcecraft under ice in antartica!

shit!! on the money

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Sick!!! I couldn't sit through "stranger thing's" with my Son. 🤮

I feel like Joel McHale could be a good guy. he did the Soup on E which made fun all the elite and hes always seemed so annoyed by the celebs on all the shows he was on. like, hes grouchy. or pissed. lol