So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

We bought this console from Wayfair before I knew it was a heinous traffiking site. The product reeked so bad that it could be smelled with the box closed. We called customer service and they sent a new onr -no charge-AND we could keep/sell/trash the old one. Now I want to know what it shipped with that it smelled so bad. 😭🤬. BTW. this one doesnt smell. 🤷🏼‍♀️

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Who would be suspicious of home sundries? They thought they were so slick.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Right! Unfortunately now its a constant reminder. When the Quantum Finacial System and nesara kick in maybe i can replace it. 🤞

Can you imagine how evil someone would have to be to have someone shipped in a container?

It boggles my mind. The pictures of these kids literally taped up in the fetal position. And then the atrocities committed on them. Someone needs a slow painful death for crimes committed. In public.

Only people mentioned by @Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply

At some point in time they are going to have to come out and make all these things official.
The military has seen all the atrocities going on under ground and I don't think they are going to give them a pass.

I pray not. 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread