Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

#overpopulation#LIE#Deception#humans#WORLD

HumansAreFree

"Daily the mainstream media bombards us w/ news articles reinforcing the idea that humans are infesting the planet&overpopulating it like parasites sucking it dry of its resources.

These bureaucrats have managed to convince millions of their scheme,when in fact, it’s all a part of their plan to shove the ‘mass death’ agenda down people’s throats all while claiming they are ‘saving the Earth!’ It’s absurd!

The truth is if all 7+ billion of us stood shoulder to shoulder & gathered together in the same general location it would fill only the state of Los Angeles.

Or if everyone in the world was given a small house and yard and were once again gathered together in the same general location, it would fill only the states of Texas, California, and New Mexico with room to spare."

Don’t believe me? Let’s do the math: https://humansarefree.com/2016/11/overpopulation-lie-debunked-us-farmland-alone-can-feed-the-who

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

I've always thought they lie about the population, as I have driven across most of this country and there is so much wide open space. Besides they have lied about everything else.

Totally agree. Once I realized that the Government was actually spraying us with weapons in the sky which I call AI Bio Chem trails that influenced this chronic parasite system infection and toxicity healing journey I've been on, this opened up the door wide to all sorts of Truths for me. This being one.

In response Nancy Ross to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ViolettaGreenFire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Violetta Magnolia, click on at the bottom under it