I have seen a lot of negative comments on ANONUP these past few days patriots who are "wanting to just give up are tired of waiting tired of seeing a gold post move or perhaps just tired of not seeing!" To them I say how do you think the children feel that have been kidnapped tortured raped enslaved for days weeks years some longer! How do you think our military men and women feel who have had to witness the atrocities of evil against children and humanity? I'm pretty sure they all want this to end more than you do! Many have died a horrible death with no hope at least patriots have hope that justice will save us all. If you cannot put yourself in their shoes with a greater understanding of what this is all really about then you are not in the right place! We should all be asking what more can we do now and in the future help humanity get thru this and focus your energy on the positive it will be needed!

Only people mentioned by @HappyCamper21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Clark, click on at the bottom under it