Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

These could save your life!

Dr. Zelenko prophylaxis - he's been banned everywhere and asked that everyone spread this simple prophylaxis -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i7C_6H1Yq0u8lrzmnzt5N1JHg-b5Hb0E3nLixedgwpQ/edit

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

My father was a huge health nut. He pushed vitamins all my life. His philosophy was that the body has the power to heal itself if the immune system is at peak performance. These are immune system boosters.

I also find it odd that people are still concerned about Coronavirus when there is so much out there that tells me it is just the flu. So, while I totally agree with this. Don't put the heading "this could save your life" because Corona doesn't kill unless you have other comorbidities, but then so does the flu!

keep your heads - 99.7% survival rate for people my age is not a threat

we should ALWAYS be concerned for the health of our immune system. Another great immune system boost is Chiropractic care. That's a fact. Many studies show people under regular Chiropractic care have fewer illnesses and rarely get sick.

Many people are Vitamin D, Zinc & Vitamin C deficient (especially in colder climates) and may not even know it.

In response Gini Caradori to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LyndaAtchison in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lynda Atchison, click on at the bottom under it