Artificial Intelligence, A.I. is exactly that...Atrificial. It cant remote view or get Psychic information. it is made out to be Super Smart. All of the A.I. BOTS on Anonup have the same Modus Operandi, a Gazillion Trump friendly Hashtags posted by a newbie who follows no-one. If A.I. were that smart it would have set up an account months ago and gained a big following before flooding anonup with dodgy links designed to harm patriots GTFOOH

Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Love. Kindness. Respect. Freedom. Joy. Trust in God. Thinking. Learning. Remembering. 💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

In response james wafer to his Publication

both are true sadly

Gab is for blue pillers Anon up is for anons who are already red pilled. so we are supposed to be on here red pilling the gab group not dissing other groups. You just calling attention to it is great but i like facts too and evidence. notice my gab account wasnt opened just last month either. lol

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Well dang, if you know who they are could you possibly share that so we can block them?

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

I already told you the clues ... a gazzillion hashtags. I dont keep names of bots I block

(1) Show this thread