Only people mentioned by @PanamaRed in this post can reply

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Lee Lirley to his Publication

An use like this too ;-)

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

But doesn't gradpefruit intenisfy the doses of a vitamin, a medication. Read it - don't believe it now - but putting it out there for discussion. If we can go back to natural, great remedies it's always best

it's not the plaque or cholesterol build up in anybody's artery that hurts them or causes them to have a blockage!! it's the inflamation around the veins!! inflammation is the first sign of a disease and it's the information again that causes or squeezes the veins. the plaque is like scar tissue covering up and repairing rips from foreign substances. incidentally cholesterol is a myth. 75% of our brains and 90% of a man's testosterone is made from cholesterol!

I have two trees in my backyard going to pick one now 😊

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

I've been making fresh grapefruit juice lately and leave most of the pulp in it. It's the best!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

supporting documentation would be very helpful.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Also the rind simmered for a couple of hours, then cooled, is an excellent source of natural quinine. 😊