Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Sometimes what appears to be bad news, might actually be good news.

The Supreme Court has now set a precedent that prosecutors can get tax records of public officials all the way up to and including the President of the United States of America.

Q#3383: "Imagine what would happen, if, by law, every US Congressman/woman, US Senator, President etc. was by US law audited every 1-2 years by an independent agency."

[D]s have opened the door, Patroits are going to walk right in.

Also a good time to install comprehensive audits on all the foreign aid our "Representatives" so freely give out to the world....

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @bktastic__ in this post can reply

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

JUST THINK, 20 MILLION WAITING AT THE BORDER WHO AUTOMATICALLY (JOE EO) QUALIFY FOR 2 & 3K EACH JUST FOR BEING AN IMMIGRANT.

WE GOT 600. TWICE ALL YEAR? PLUS WE'RE PAYING FOR ALL THIS? 20% INCREASED UNEMPLOYMENT LAST WEEK, 2 MILLION 💥MORE💥 AMERICANS WITHOUT A JOB, LOCKED UP FOR A PANDEMIC. BUT WE'RE OPENING UP FOR 20 MILLION IMMIGRANTS & HANDING EM FREE MONEY... CERTIFIED MADNESS!

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

I'm with you! This cannot be reversed/undone soon enough...Hopefully there will be something soon to wake up the normies...

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Thanks for the reminder. I'll keep my eyes out...

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Now this may even freak ME out!!! Good thing I studied "The War Of The Worlds" broadcast! 😂

(2) Show this thread
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

This is why the Planet is so disgusting because human beings are allowing these things to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7RB8evpqs

In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication

if this is supposed to be all about saving our precious children why is it so hard to get this done, every day we suffer another setback is another day a child is suffering! Please God stop the madness!

(1) Show this thread