Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธFor God, Trump & the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ FBAP

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

White buses are military

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

Doq,,have you seen this? Do you know when it's from?

In response Chellz 170 to her Publication

AT UTICA New York, August 13th 2018

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Praying tomorrow is huge! Hoping more Declass drops today. i just posted a tweet my mom sent me, Pompeo dropping comms all day.

๐Ÿ‘€

DC is a foreign territory. Vatican run city state of the corporation of the United States. DJT has to leave. DC is literally a prison, probably prisoners going IN, with MyPillow pillowcases on their heads ๐Ÿ˜

DC is a foreign territory. Vatican run city state of the corporation of the United States. DJT has to leave. DC is literally a prison, probably prisoners going IN, with MyPillow pillowcases on their heads ๐Ÿ˜

please let this be what we think it is! And take the worst criminals first, like Pelosi, Biden, schumer, Schiff, Kamala. Have mercy on Feinstein because I never heard of her abusing anyone.

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

They needed some audience.

prayers for all servicemen and women in harm's way.

this is not a game. heroes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tjdswqGGVg

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump and Q ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’•

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

These fine American's are putting lives on the line for our
FREEDOM. Pray extra tonight, and Praise the Lord.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

/SALUTE

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Jazz76r) can see their posts

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

๐ŸธYIPPEE! I needed that! I'm strong but that didn't hurt! I love, love, love you and all you do for us! I don't know who you are but you "used" to say it back, hehe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Our amazing Presidents letter https://anonup.com/thread/189009

โค๏ธChristโค๏ธFamilyโค๏ธCountry. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠMAGA KAG Trump Won! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! ๐Ÿ’•

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

WTF?????

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

It the editing, but clever

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA DONT DM TRUMP 2020-2024

does anyone find jt weird how bidens speech was dull sad and lonely amd potus was confident vibrant and seemed likw he was just leaving for a bit. idk about you but thats very off putting.

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

@doqholliday im disapointed it took you this long to post about this. I saw they arrived a while ago and was waiting for this post from you ๐Ÿคฃ

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response Drew Breezy to his Publication

Why don't we have any pics of this/

(1) Show this thread

Either it's just a coincidence, Biden is about to go Gestapo on citizens OR.. no one is getting out .๐Ÿ˜Ž

In response Crista Solano to his Publication

They are for the citizens. Trust me. No one will be arrested today or tomorrow. There is no way that is happening. Only unruly citizens will be on thise buses.

(1) Show this thread

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing ๐Ÿ’œ

OOOF