Only people mentioned by @Gatekeeperzuul in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Gatekeeper Zuul to her Publication

Actually, I had very few walking with me from the get go.

LEO - 2nd Gen FOTB Sicilian ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€œnever go in against a Sicilian when death is on the lineโ€ pronouns- Madame/Wench

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

I really only needed one from go... I walked alone for a long time!

(1) Show this thread

โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŒ .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon ๐Ÿงš

Very true! In the end everyone has to go their own way! Is that why we got separated?

LEO - 2nd Gen FOTB Sicilian ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โ€œnever go in against a Sicilian when death is on the lineโ€ pronouns- Madame/Wench

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

No, communications are their biggest fear! United, we are a force to be reckoned with...

(1) Show this thread

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

That is getting more ovvious by the day! Friends masked and Trump haters are dropping away from me like flies

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, it seems not popular to resist & be a critical
thinker in these times.