NEW - Biden AG pick Merrick Garland says#Antifa attacks on federal courthouse may not be domestic terrorism because they happened at night.

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response STL Anon to his Publication

are we in the Twilight Zone

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response anon anon to her Publication

These demonrats are pure evil

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Clearly, we're dealing with a genius here. 🙄

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yeah, I thought that was one of the dumbest comments I've heard, but then I remembered, he's a lefty nut job

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

uh uh uh uh uh spit it out lmao

The left and media is stoking a fire that they will be unable to keep in check...we need action. Patroits are tired of being blamed. The are also tired of waiting for action. Lets get this shit moving.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

It was broad daylight on Jan 6. That was antifa. Not MAGA

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

This is actually funny; they "happened at night". Wonder who has what on Merrick Garland, or if he is a white hat plant.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

This is actually funny; they "happened at night". Wonder who has what on Merrick Garland, or if he is a white hat plant.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts