Look at the last paragraph!!! I will fight just like I have the last five years(even though I was successfully elected)
Trump Is our President!!!!!

Only people mentioned by @KountryKat14 in this post can reply

In response Kathy Wunderlich to her Publication

You go go go my great president. We have never lost faith in you and what you have done in the past, doing at the moment & will do when back in public as the president. Always know we are fighting for you, the USA, and the world. God Bless us all and our prayers are for you and those working tirelessly daily... for their safety & their success in the most daughnting mission ever taken on.

Great love and respect...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Kathy Wunderlich to her Publication

AMEN!!