Only people mentioned by @Quedforever in this post can reply

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

I tried to upload the VAERS numerous times here, to no avail. Glad to see you were able to do it as it is VERY important for ppl to see the truth.

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Well.....it is a conundrum. Trump is the one responsible for fast tracking the vaccines. If they are as devious in intent as some proclaim, Trump is then partly responsible and/or in on it. Don't see it.

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

The nano particles are going to some peoples brains and causing severe Parkinson type symptoms. It's so evil, but why are people o stupid? I don't get it.

In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication

where is your source? show me your proof from pubmed

In response Tricia Walsh Smith to her Publication

Hi Tricia, i ask because i thought the same as you but I work at a research hospital for cancer patients and when i was discussing my thoughts to one of the scientists he recognized my fear and asked his wife to explain to me. She is a molecular biology professor at a major university where i live. nano is a size like milimeter or centimeter it is not an entity. mRNA is very small and fragile and must be carried in to our cell in a nano-sized lipid or fat cell to protect it. mRNA is not new to the cancer treatment world. the new part about it is that we are using it as a vehicle to carry a code to our cell to create a spike protein instead of immune therapy for a cancer patient. this form of transport has not been done before in a vaccine. thats the new part. that being said basically the messenge sent is a recipe for our cell to make the spike protein which our body recognizes as foreign so it creates antibodies to attack the foreign substance. https://youtu.be/mvA9gs5gxNY

(3) Show this thread

My biggest problem with this is the vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued for any adverse reactions or damages from these shots. That in itself should open peoples eyes.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Judie Lattimer to his Publication

Big pharma, CDC, WHO are replete with cabal members. None of them will survive. Problem solved.

(1) Show this thread

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Everybody has freedom to do what they want, I am sorry about it but it is like it is. like my family, I am tired to tell them about the vaccine, how bad it is for us, but they cant wait to get it, they call me crazy. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
So, free will it is. Nobody is forcing the vaccine on anyone, only the elders are been forced. (Sorry for that too) but people lost their common sense and nobody is to be blamed but themselves.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

WHY DO PEOPLE GO FOR VACCINE??? EVERYONE HAS ACCESS TO INTERNET AND CAN CHECK THINGS...

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

It is not even the internet, as I said, I am telling people about it and sending them videos, and information and they think I am crazy. They made their minds already. Nothing to do but to pray and wait.
My boss had the vaccine, I told him not to with all the videos and dr talking about how bad it is, but he did, took his appointment and it telling all our patients how lucky he was to be one of the first ones. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

What is interesting is, my step son was originally working on a vac for a SARS-COV virus back in 2014. He told my late husband and I about it in 2015 because of what they were trying to use in it. Told us back then NOT to get ANY vax for Flu etc......he worked for NIH at that time. When this virus hit in China, he called me (1st time I had heard from him since the death of his dad) and he told me NOT to believe anything they say about this.....I was posting this info back in Dec/Jan of 2019-2020 and info on Event 201........which he attended.......