Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

Wow! A picture worth a MILLION words!

Part of the Jan. twit purge. Here we are again causing deplorable trouble. Trump all the way,45 to 19, couldn't be more ready or more proud.

Looks like concentration camps to me...hmmm wonder if there was an ulterior motive for bringing them here...

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

WHEN HAS TRUMP
EVER ADDRESSED
THE HOMELESS...

IT'S ALWAYs PIE IN THE SKY SHIT......

20 BILLION SOLVES THE PROBLEM,
BUT MORE MILITARY JUNK NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED INSTEAD...

IT's A FUCKIN DISGRAGE FOR ANY CITY, TO ENDOUR THIS,
LET ALONE THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.

FUCKIN DISGUSTING
THANKS god

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

Let the undocumented have those tents. I'm okay with that. But, After our children, Military (who rescued), & Medical staff (who cared for) are done with the MedBeds, our American homeless (especially our Veterans) with a substance problem need to be a high priority to use the MedBeds next. IMO

Trust the plan.🔥 Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo 🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

Wrong, just wrong. 🤬

Follower of Jesus, God-fearing, Country-loving Patriot. Love God, hubby, son, family in that order. For God, Family and Country!! WWG1WGA

😡😡😡😡

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Is that George Floyd?

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

😂🤣😂

(1) Show this thread