Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Buzz and Nasa are both frauds.

Yep. My heart sank reading about the eugenics labs in Antartica. I worked at Google and I am so digusted by Silicon Valley. The blood money they made on the horrors of children. Even holding the patent on Adrenochrome! I remember chatting with Eric Schmidt about his desire to visit Chile's VLT. Little did I know what a sick Nazi he was. Bury these bastards!!!

https://ellacruz.org/2019/03/10/antarctica-the-gate-of-hell/

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

AAHHHmazing amount of info in this article!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

OPEN YOUR EYES. READ THIS!!