Nana agrees with@phaethon

3 hours ago
As a legitimate US Citizen in good standing, I hereby grant the US Military the authority to restore allegiance to the US Constitution within our government pursuant to due process under the appropriate body of law for the accused.

The US Military, under my authority as a US Citizen, my defer to the qualifications within The Declaration of Independence until the appropriate allegience within the government is restored.

-Phaethon

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This a primary duty of the Military, a key tenet of their oath, and inculcated into them during general military training every month. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO AUTHORIZE ANYTHING.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Sure but maybe it is just a way to let them know patriots support what they are obligted to do.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Double Ditto what@phaethon said.

Agree
AMEN

One time I called Phaethon out for claiming to be King David reincarnated & leading his followers on. I tweeted, "If an ancient King were reincarnated, would he reveal himself on social media to only talk about himself on a regular basis, or would that humble person stay silent about who he truly is & use his platform to build others up & not reveal himself as an 'insider'. I called him a False Prophet. General Flynn tweeted within 6 hours to be weary of False Prophets.
Be careful with those guys. I inserted myself into their little club a while ago, TWICE & played along, to study them.

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

It's why he blocks me on every platform. He knows I have screenshots of our DM's to expose him.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Silver Cat agrees with Phaethon.

I'm with ya Phae .